Credit Repair Program - Jeffersonville, IN
A long credit history has a positive impact on your overall credit. Having a large number of accounts in good standing with zero balances is a plus, not a negative, when attempting to implement your credit repair program. Your credit score is calculated by a number of factors such as payment history, amount of time you have had credit, the amount you owe and much more. Here are some tips for you on credit repair program options and proven best practices:
- Do not open multiple new accounts just to show a credit history.
- Late payments count against you. Don't miss payments on bills or loans.
- Don't overdraw your bank account. You can damage your credit record and will be charged fees.
- You are responsible for your financial accounts. Don't let other people use your bank account, credit card, debit card or ATM card.
- Always close out or transfer all accounts (gas, water, telephone, electric, cable) before you move.
- Remember to account for recurring bills on your credit card, such as subscriptions or club dues.
Credit Repair Program Experts
If you have have any credit repair program related questions, you can call us or use the short contact form below. We're your Jeffersonville, IN credit repair program experts, here to answer your questions, discuss your situation, and develop a customized credit repair plan that you can succeed with!